Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 42

Thread: you know you're old when:

  1. #31
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: you know you're old when:

    you remember Saturday morning cartoon's
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #32
    Inactive Member Dallasfan71's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 9th, 2004
    Posts
    266
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: you know you're old when:

    hell im 16 and done lost half of my hair [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

  3. #33
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: you know you're old when:

    Watching Kennedy's funeral, and putting the FM's in cars. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] And I think they judged the first 8-tracks by weight, some were VERY hard to support. And how fast people stole CB radios when that fad was hot.

  4. #34
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: you know you're old when:

    when you can answer this question
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #35
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: you know you're old when:

    What question?

  6. #36
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: you know you're old when:

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    What question

    [/ QUOTE ]
    you know you're old when
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #37
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: you know you're old when:

    All things are relative, old compared to other people, yep I'm showing my age. Compared to dogs, I'm really old, but compared to something like the country, I'm an hour on the clock. I have to try to make my time count for something. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #38
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: you know you're old when:

    you had a pair of PONY tennis shoes and they were as cool as Nike
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  9. #39
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: you know you're old when:

    Remember watching RollerDerby on Saturdays (men and womens) .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  10. #40
    Inactive Member logo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2005
    Posts
    36
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: you know you're old when:

    you're dog is 20 years old.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •